Thursday, February 24, 2011

Year Two, Letter Twenty-six

wow...well this is gunna be quick.

scripture: Luke 10: 2 - 3, 9 - 12

i can´t believe that Grant died. How is Denver? any news about him?
and what about Jackson and Tyson?

So this last week was busy. We had a flood in our house. We had to
call the plumber to fix it. The one drain in our apartment clogged and
so the kitchen and laundry area were under water.

So i was thinking a lot about school. I still don´t have an answer. I
have talked with lots of people. President was here for interviews. My
interview was fine. This was the biggest topic. He let me talk with
you guys about school to resolve everything. it still is in the
process. I don´t know what to do.
elder yuma wants me to stay till the end. but his school doesn´t start
until september. i have been studying my patriarchal blessing. based
on certain things that i read and felt, i believe that i need to
follow those feelings. i am planning on coming home a transfer early.
it is definitely not what i want to do, so it is still subject to
change. but my preliminary decision is that. i will be coming home one
early. otherwise, i wouldn´t even be able to breathe between school
and mission. so i think that is the best option.

my toes are okay. i went to the podiatrist. i have a fungus on the two
big toes and an ingrown nail on the right one. it was ugly. good thing
the podiatrist was super cute. it dulled the pain a little bit. i am
sure it was because of that. but don´t worry. i didn´t flirt or do
anything. i figured that the moment wasn´t right. i mean...she was
cutting and it was hurting so bad.

we have joão set for baptism this weekend. the bishop almost cried
when we announced it in sacrament meeting. he never imagined that this
would happen, but we reactivated João, his mom Roberta, and his
grandma Genesí. Bomb. we are super psyched about that. Bishop called
president to ask him to leave us all here for this next transfer. he
loves the 2 companionships here.

johny and moira are great. we just need to finish the things with the
marriage and then we are set. i am super happy for them.

indianara got rid of that dude who she was dating. so we have a potential there.

me and pianoman are good.

i hope that you guys aren't working too much in the yard now. sounds
pretty busy. golf season is under way! woohoo! i am going to miss my
last masters :) and the NBA all star game sounds nuts.

well i gotta run. sorry for the short email. MORGAN! yes, i liked the
valentine´s day email. especially since it was my last valentine´s day
without a kiss :) haha but i am glad that you are doing well! will you
take me to that steakhouse? i am also going to cut my hair! all 6 mm
of it.

alright i love you guys. i think that my decision with school is the
right one. every one is free to send me advice. this week i will
probably have permission to check my email one more time. i will ask
president. so everyone can give me their bit of advice. i love you
all. thank you for everything and for the support. have an AWESOME
week. peace out! tchau

elder scott ghormley

No comments:

Post a Comment