Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Year Two, Letter Thirty-two

FIRST! MOM, i sent the scan to your email at work and home. i could
only open the word version. so i signed it and scanned it. i hope that
it will do..

alright. i am literally going to fly here.

scripture: 3 Nephi 12: 43 - 48

alright so we arrived at the end of one more transfer. i am flying
because our bus to Londrina leaves at 12:00 today. we didn´t know
about transfers, but i was just preparing myself to be transferred
because we all know how my luck is with transfers. so i was saying bye
to everyone that i love here in Cascavel. Johny and Moira were super
sad this weekend because the Bishop told them that unfortunately, I
would probably be heading out. On sunday, we got the phone call. I
will need to go to Londrina today with Elder Piano. And we will both
be taking our bags. Only thing is...he will be taking all of his. I
will be taking a bag for the night. And then I will have a training on
Tuesday. And then I will return to Cascavel with my "son." Greenie. I
am training again. I don´t know who my comp will be. But I know that
Elder Piano will be headed to Presidente Prudente.

Johny and Moira were confirmed yesterday. That was great. Johny had
his first interview with Bishop about the priesthood. They are so
awesome. When we were saying bye, still not knowing who would stay or
who would go, he just said that he and his family will never forget
what we did for them.

This week was crazy. Just running all over the place. The last week of
the transfer is always nuts. But i am good. And healthy. I am walking
fine now. I don´t know if I will be able to keep up with the newbie.
He is gunna get here with rocket-boosters in his shoes. I have my
camera back. That was an expensive little fix. But the camera is in
great shape. Is it possible for a camera to have a software update?
because there are all kinds of new things on this camera that weren´t
there before. but they are definitely good things.

i am interested at the fact that sports seem so odd to me now. the
masters sounds like a let down. and the diamondbacks are definitely
needing a change for the better. and football might not even happen?!
i am so out of it.

morgan! where is your new house going to be? and why are you already
saying that there is room for one more baby?? I HAVEN´T MET THE FIRST
ONE! please, take your time. lol.

alright, well i am already running. i love you guys. a ton. pray so
that the missionaries that are showing up in Cascavel can be ready to
work. and that my comp can be super excited for the work :) and
mom...i think you were thinking of elder hardyman. from idaho. and
yes, that will be me. i go until the end. you can be sure of that.
love you all. tchau

elder scott ghormley

No comments:

Post a Comment